Is There A Downside Of Donating My Plasma?

Plasma, the liquid component of your blood, makes up 55% of its total volume, while the solid components of your blood—red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets—make up the remaining 45%. Plasma is made up of roughly 92 percent water, 7 percent essential proteins such albumin, gamma globulin, and anti-hemophilic factor, and 1 percent […]